Find a list of all the dbd codes active and available on Dead by Daylight (DBD), allowing you to recover Blood Points for free
The various lists list all of the codes available, or which have been, classified according to their date of appearance on Dead by Daylight. These codes allow you to recover various amounts of Blood Points, which are your character’s progression currency. These are useful for upgrading characters and shopping on the Web. Most of the actions in the game trigger scoring events which are converted into Blood Points at the end of the game. Some offerings, skills, and events can change the amount of Blood Points you receive. However, be careful not to accumulate too many of these points, the limit is set at 1,000,000 in DBD.
If some of the proposed codes are no longer functional, please let us know in the comments so that we can update the list.
DBD Codes (Valid)
- frostydeath– Redeem code for Deathslingers Frosty Eyes (activates on the December 15th-18th)
- pathfinder– Redeem code for Elodie’s sweater (activates on December 18th-21th)
- GIFTTHERIFT – Redeem code for 20 Rift Shards and extend the current archive for a week (NEW)
- EntitysLittleHelper – Redeem code for a free charm
- Nice – Redeem code for 69 Bloodpoints
DBD Codes (Expired)
- OVER5000 – Redeem code for 5,001 Bloodpoints
- ONLY5000 – Redeem code for 5,000 Bloodpoints
- TWITCHORTREAT – Redeem code for a Halloween themed charm
- ETERNALBLIGHT – Redeem code for a Halloween themed charm
- SWEETDREAMS – Redeem code for a Halloween themed charm
- DbDDayJP2020 – Redeem code for 202,000 Bloodpoints
- Happy1001 – Redeem code for 100,100 Bloodpoints
- VK100K – Redeem code for 100,000 Bloodpoints
- DISCORD150K – Redeem code for 150,000 Bloodpoints
- ENTITYPLEASED – Redeem code for 150,000 Bloodpoints
- ENTITYDISPLEASED – Redeem code for 1 Bloodpoint
How-to Redeem Dead by Daylight Codes :
To redeem codes on Dead by Daylight with a view to recovering Blood Points for free, you will only have to go to the “Shop” via the main menu to click on the “Redeem” button. code ”, at the top right of your screen, which will bring up a new window.
It is in the field where is written “Enter the code here” that you will have to fill in one of the numerous codes present in the list above, before validating by pressing “Redeem”. Of course, you will only be able to enter one and unique code at a time and repeat this action as many times as necessary in order to recover the Blood Points which will allow you to improve your character in Dead by Daylight, also called DBD